Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lemons to Lemonade

I know youv'e heard the old saying, when life throws you lemons, make lemonade. Well that is what I am planning on doing since this my last day at work.   I can now make lemonade, put up a stand and sell the hell out of it.

You know what I find interesting is that my co-workers look sadder than me, well maybe because they realize they now have more work to do, and of course because they will miss me as I will miss them. We were a small group of women (about 5 of us at the small community library) and from day one, I have had the best group of co-workers anyone could ask for, 5 women and no DRAMA. What a concept at work.

I have had my moments throughout the day of course, it still is a grieving process and mabye when I wake up next week and remember I don't have the job to go to it will hit me again, but I swear I have this overwhelming sense of peace.

I have sent all my emails to people and instructors who I have made friends with along the way to tell them how much I enjoyed working with them and asked them to send me love, light and much success.

So as the day ends, so does my time at this place and new phase of my life begins.

I remember a great quote from Dr. Wayne Dyer (as you can figure out by now my favorite author and unbeknownst to him, my mentor) and it goes, "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"  and I see wonderful and blissful changes taking place because that is way I am looking at things these days.

Until next time
LIVE IN BLISS!

Gee Taylor,
A Blissful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment