Monday, September 13, 2010

Kind or Right

You know a comment struck me today as I was listening to my favorite author and he said in any situation, especially where someone challenges you , or there is a conflict or someone makes you feel angry, in that moment you have a choice, that choice is to be kind or right and I can feel the hairs rising now on some of us..well I should be right, because it is right and that's how i feel and so and and so on.  Now please understand that I am just like you in that there are moments when the anger just comes up before I can think, so I do understand> But I just ask that you take the Kind choice next time or at least once a day in a situation that may rub you the wrong way and and see how it affects the outcome. It is a small ,yet powerful way, to be on your way to becoming a blissful woman.

Let me know how you felt after you made a Kind Choice instead of I have to be Right Choice or if it made a difference in the outcome or how the person treated you afterwards. I would love to hear from you.

Until tommorrow
LIVE IN BLISS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this post and I must say that there are plenty of times I make the Kind Choice. But I gotta tell you that I really want to make the right choice most of the times and sometimes I do.

    Keep up the good work
    Audrey Bell-Kearney
    (Ms. Boss)

    ReplyDelete