Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eat, Pray, Loved It

Wow, that's all I can say.  I just came from seeing Eat, Pray Love and if you have not seen it I suggest you go now. It only had one show time in the movie theatre in my area so I had to drive about 30 minutes to another town to check it out. Well worth the drive. It is a great thinking about yourself movie, not in a selfish way but in a take a look inside of who you are kind of way.

I left thinkg about how many woman will be afraid of this movie only because I think it hits home for a lot of us, it also will have you taking a look a life that some of us have lived that was is designed by other people. Now don't get me wrong, some of us have totally and even freely participated in it, but for some, our life is still not who we are. Then who are we, who are u? Good question. One that I am in the process of answering.  I hope you take the time to go inward to seek your won answer.

I think it is a great movie, one that will make it into my special collection. I got so much from it and there were so many lines that touched home.  One that I will leave you with this wonderful Sunday evening.

God dwells within.

Instead of looking for, fighting against and fearing what's outside, go within and be the love that we all seek.

Until next time,
LIVE IN BLISS!

Gee Taylor
A Blissfull Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment