Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 days and counting

It is two days left before my last day on this job and you know what, I am actually excited about my goodbye dinner a few of the ladies at the job are giving me.  Maybe next week when I wake up and realize I don't belong there anymore, maybe then a little seperation anxiety will creep it...nawwww.

It's kind of wierd, everybody is coming up to me saying how sad they are that I am leaving and feeling really bad for me, but I'm not. Now I am not totally unrealistic in that, I do understand that they are thinking about me not having a bi-weekly paycheck or what will I do about money, so I do understand their concerns.

But really at this time (ok, check back with me a few weeks) I feel good. It means that I will have to focus much more on getting my thing off the ground and book many romance parties along the way.  But now I have more time to network and show case A Blissful Woman.

You know I have looked back at the almost 6 years of my time spent at my job and realized, I learned a lot and met really great people, along the way and did a good a gob job while I was there and for that I am happy. I also realize that like so many other things in life, you are where you are at for a reason and for  a lesson to be learned.  Once you learn the lesson it's time to move on, but if you stay too long after the lesson is learned then sometimes you are forced to do other things that you have been secretly asking for anyway. Mine was proably the latter.

I know in my heart that is just a transition to a new beginning for me. A new beginnng into learning more about my own sprituality and in the process sharing it with others and for that I am sooo excited.

So I look back with no hard feelings and look forward with only blissful ones and know that greater things are happening that will lead me to walk through much bigger doors.


Until next time
LIVE IN BLISS!

Gee Taylor,
A Blissful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment