Saturday, September 11, 2010

A New Chapter

This is a day of change for me, or as mentioned in the title of this blog A New Chapter in my llfe. I just found out that I am being laid off of my job and I have been so at peace with it, that I may have shocked my boss, when she told me. I just said okay, and that I thank her for giving me the opportunity to help in any way I could in the position that I was in. I am sure that was a little different than what she may have expected, but as I said I was already at peace with it. And as I thought about it during this day I realized that I was already laid off from my job, emotionally..if you know what I mean. Have you ever had that feeling that you know you have done all you can do at one place and have to move on..how anxious you become to do something else, something a little more bigger with your life, well that's how I was feeling.

Now I know that's not how my husband feels, and I do understand, he is worried about the finances and I respect that, but I also know that I can increase our finances with a little more work, and not as he was saying to me, with more time to look for a job...ugghhhhhh.  Now I have more time to focus on creating Blissful Woman Enterprises and living my purpose and being successful at it.

I had already been in the process of asking the universe to send me a sign that if what I am doing in this field of Sensuality and Spiritually is my purpose in life and if it is, then show me a way to share it with more people on a regular basis, so I guess I have received my answer. Now no more excuses, only a wonderful opportunity to get my ass in gear.

This new chapter will reveal the true me, the one who says she wants to help women embrace, enrich and enhance the 2 most intimate sides of themselves, their Sensuality and Spirituality, one blissful moment at a time. Today is a new day, great day, a blissful day.

So until tommorrow..
LIVE IN BLISS....

No comments:

Post a Comment