Saturday, October 9, 2010

National Orgasm Month

What you may say..yes..yess.yess. oh sorry I am getting carried away, but yes October is also National Orgasm Month.   In honor of National Orgasm Month (October)...I am feeling great today because I am getting ready to do one of the many things that brings me joy. A Passion Party. I love sharing with women ways to get in touch with their sensual sides, with or without a partner, because I believe in equal opportunity satisfaction.  What I really love about it is sharing the information, you know there are so many things that we don't know about who we are as women when it comes to our bodies.  We learn a lot from people who give us wrong information, because they may have the wrong information and then we try to build a relationship on that info only to learn later on there is so much more to it than that.

Who would have thought that I have whole month dedicated to helping me share more information about enhancing and creating Sensual Bliss.  As women we have such wonderful womanly parts and I love sharing ways on helping women to enhance them all. Creating Sensual Bliss for all women who I come in contact with is what I am happy about. 

Okay ready to go to my show, hope that you enjoy the month sOOOOOO much more passionately.

Until next time

LIVE IN BLISS
Gee Taylor
A Blissful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment