Sunday, October 24, 2010

An Easy and Beautiful Sunday

Today I saw the most beautiful clouds today. I mean have you ever seen clouds so beautiful that it took your breath away.  I think we sometimes forget the beauty in nature, but I tell you those clouds had me enjoying a blissful moment, even if it was for a few minutes.

I am continuing to have a wonderful and beautiful Sunday evening, just relaxing and enjoying my time home with my family and having my hubby cook for me. I really love that. He loves cooking much more than I do, so I let him do what he loves, which makes us all happy.

We will also get a chance to just cuddle and watch a movie tonight and eat some cannoli's, yeah I know its suppose to be popcorn, but went to my friends house yesterday for a Tucson style girls night out and they sent me home with some cannoli's, so who was I to say no, because  (I just love cannoli's and watching movies). So it's cannoli's and a movie for me tonight.

Until nex time

LIVE IN BLISS!

Gee Taylor
A Blissful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment