Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blissful Travels

Hello, yes I know it's been awhile since my last blog. I really wanted to be more consistent with this, but I'm not going to sweat the smal stuff, because that's not being blissful.

But what I been so blissfully excited about for the last 2 weeks is this, I have decided to incoporate something into my A Blissful Woman Enterprises that compliments a type of  blissful living lifestyle that I am trying to share with my friends and family and I am SOOOO EXCITED about it, I am telling you, I can't sleep at night. I also works so well with my romance business so I had to say yes.

I have never been so EXCITED about a company and passionate about sharing it with so many of my friends.  It is truly a way to live a more blissful life or as their company slogan goes "Make a Living..Living:..who would not want to do that.  Check out why I am so excited at  http://www.blissfultravels.biz/

And please share this as many people as you know, because when you take you first trip and such an extrodinarily low price and you didn't tell them..they will be a little upset with you you..so pass it on anyone that you know who would want a more blissful life traveling for fun and leisure, I assure you that being a part of this will change your life.  I am so EXCITED...

No comments:

Post a Comment