Friday, November 19, 2010

In New York

Hey I'm in NY again, this time by myself and will be spending more time with my mom, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins and of course friends.  Very excited. You know I had this longing to see my mom and spend some time with her and felt it was just something I had to do.   Since I am not working, well at least on a job because if any of you know me, I am always working on something, it gave me the freedom to make this trip.

Of course it is a little sad because my hubby and my sons are back home and will celebrate Thanksgiving without me, eventhough most of them still have to work that day, it will be different. Maybe it will give them a chance to do some bonding..nahhhhhh :) .  Well at least my husband is a great cook so they will not be be deprived of a nice Thanksgiving dinner, even with out mommy.  Okay I don't cook much on the Holidays anyway, as my husband loves to show off is culinary skills, but I am soooo okay with that. Cook on.

Well I hope to catch up with some friends as well and have a really great time on my holiday as well. I look forward to so many blissful moments along this journey and will be sharing them along the way.

Until next time.

LIVE IN BLISS!

Gee Fab.. ( new name my sister-in-law gave me, that I am wearing proudlly)
Living a more blissful and fabulous life

No comments:

Post a Comment