Friday, October 15, 2010

What a Show

As part of my ablissfulwoman journey and enterprise, it's about the journey of creating a blissful life in our spiritual and sensual lives and so in the sensual part of my journey I host a weekly online radio show called Venus Suite Radio Show http://www.venussuiteradioshow.com/ , where we talk about relationships, along with my co-host, friend and partner in crime, Audrey Bell Kearney, you can also check her blog at http://becomingmetv.blogspot.com/.  Well we had a wonderful show last night. Our guest Elaine Flowers, author of " I Wouldn't Mind Having a Husband, I Just Don't Want to Be Someone's Wife: A Single Womans' Guide to Self Fullfillment"  (click on the vsradio show link) to see this book. Ms. Flowers, shared some wonderful insights with us about relationships and how single women need to understand why they want to be married and how they need to find out who they are first before they take that plunge. Well that is right up my ally. I also found this book is great for married women as well, I found some interesteing things in it that helped me to look at who I was in married life. Very eye opening to say the least.

But even on the relationship show I talk alot about knowing who you are in, in and out of relationships with another person because by doing that you have a better understanding of what you want once you are in one and what you will allow as well.

The journey of living a more blissful life one moment at time is all about looking inside and finding out who you are, be it in and or out of a relationship with a significant other, family member or friends.  You will only attract authentic people in your life, if you are you authentic self and for many of us that a process that you have be willing to begin.

Until next time

LIVE IN BLISS!

Gee Taylor
A Blissful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment