Sunday, October 17, 2010

21 day meditation challenge

It's Sunday evening and I just finished my 2nd day of a 21-Day Mediation Challenge that I have decided to do to bring me closer to a more blissful me.  I wanted to do this because I wanted find a better way to become more centered and relaxed. I have suffered from several anxiety attacks over the years that have put  me in the hospital and I have been thinking about mediation for a long time and this opportunity presented itself to me, and as they say, nothing is coincidence. You ask the universe you receive.
Needless to say that I started 6 days later after receiving my first challenge, but I had to forgive my self, move on and as they start from where I was at and it has been good.

And I also realized that when you start to move in a more blissful life, challenges happen to try to get you off your path and sometimes you need a way to get you back, so I thought learning to mediate would allow me to do that as well.

So if you want to start your journey into mediation, you click here 1st Day of 21-Day Meditation Challenge
and enjoy.

Until next time

Namaste'
LIVE IN BLISS

Gee Taylor
A Blissful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment