Saturday, December 18, 2010

Burlesque

I decided yesterday to just take the time to go to the movies by myself, it's one of my blissful things to do.  When I go by myself I get to see movies that my hubby may not be too excited to see and of them are musicals..yeah musicals, you can blame my mom for that..ha..ha.

It goes way back to my favorite musical, "Gypsy" with Natalie Wood to  "Oklahoma" to "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" to "The Unsinkable Molly Brown", to more current ones, like "Chicago" and yesterday "Burlesque".

I also love Christina Agulera, who has an awesome voice, Brittney..who..okay sorry about that..but Christina can really sing.

I felt so good after I left the theatre, inspired to make sure that I am always able to do the things that make me feel good, even something as simple as enjoying a movie by myself.

What do you love to do that brings you bliss? Please share, would love to hear from you.  You see it can be as corny as a good musical.


 Live in Bliss!

Gee-Fab
A Blissful Woman

www.blissfultravels.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment